Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Grateful for Compassionate and Generous People

I recently received an email from friends in the Dominican Republic. It contained pictures of a restroom project we began in February of 2015. I would like to share them with you here. The project was made possible through the compassion and generosity of people who wanted to make a difference among the poor.

The church I pastor (Advance Community Church in Gibsonia, PA) is actively involved in helping plant a church in a village where close to 80 families lived without running water and without restrooms. They now have running water and several restrooms.

"The Spirit of the Lord God is upon me, because the Lord has appointed me to bring good news to the poor..." Isaiah 61:1, Luke 4:18



No comments:

Post a Comment